Thursday 7 August 2014

Gorjuss update



  Well here she is! Finished at last. I started her in February 2014 and finished yesterday. She was originally meant to be an anniversary gift for my husband but that was back in July so had to rethink that option!! I'm really pleased with her and really enjoyed working on it. It was my first Bothy Threads stitch and I love the layout of the charts and the thread is really nice too. I've got the rainbow cupcakes kit of theirs squirreled away in my stash.

However,  I've just started this one from Luca-S called Impression which I saw in Hobbycraft in November which I just had to have even though I didn't really need anymore. Well, you have to don't you?! I thought it looked really beautiful, kind of like an old sepia photograph.


Yesterday, I started my Christmas card stitching too and finished this cute little cat as part of a mid-week challenge on a Facebook group that I'm on.


Going to Cornwall to visit my mother in law for a week on Saturday so I doubt I'll get much stitching done then so going to try and do as much as I can in the next couple of days. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment